March: T-Minus One Month

I am at a loss for words. To think that in less than 30 days, I will be packing up and heading back home to Dallas. I have truly enjoyed my time in New Orleans. It is a vibrant city, rich in culture and teeming with music and nightlife. In these final 30 days, I hope to cherish time with my classmates, who throughout the course of the last few months have become friends. As we all make our post-Pharmacology plans, I intend to keep in touch with many of them, and hopefully in the not so distant future, we can all be colleagues as physicians.

For the month of March, I spent the majority of my time volunteering at the CTU, working on the Redcap project and other duties in the clinic. The project should be completed in the coming weeks. The highlight of the month for me was volunteering at Top Taco. Not only was it the most fun I have ever experienced volunteering, but also the most filling. I tasted a variety of unbelievable tacos and it was amazing taking in the buzz and excitement of that atmosphere. In other news, we completed our NBME exam and now only have presentations and one exam remaining for the year. Looking back, we absorbed so much information on mechanisms of action, side effects, and contraindications throughout the year; information which will prove vital come time for medical school.

March Hours: 23 hours
Total Hours: 43 hours



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November: A Month of Thanksgiving

January: Boiling Water and Selling Tickets